Simply put, because the more of us there are, the more we can improve the work and ministry of us all.
More specifically, association members told us that these are some of the reasons why they are members of ACP.
- Strong history of peer meetings, especially among the heads-of-house, finance officers, and marketing directors
- Professional and social programs sponsored by the Association at the Los Angeles Congress and at the Membership Meeting
- Success of the Mid-Atlantic Congress and its role in shaping pastoral leadership
- Number of opportunities for networking within Catholic publishing
- Diversity of the member publishers
- Financial viability of the organization
- Changes in membership categories brings new and important voices to the table
- Strong sense of collegiality
- Respect for the breadth and diversity of the Catholic tradition
- Have the ability and desire to advocate for the needs of all of the members in various settings
How to Join
If you are interested in joining the Association of Catholic Publishers, complete the membership application and send us a check for your first year dues to the address below. Dues are based on the calendar year from January to December.
4725 Dorsey Hall Drive, Suite A, PMB 709
Ellicott City, MD 21042